Friday, January 15, 2010

iCyte - Home

Not sure about this since it doesn't really help in the citing of web pages, but often times you would want to preserve the web page of a cite you are referencing.  I know of a similar tool but I cannot recall the name right now --  I think I have it listed on my personal blog (http://lib-quide.blogspot.com/) so I will try and remember to pull it up...HSM

 iCyte - Home 

# iCyte enables you to highlight and save text on any webpage, allowing you to recall the most relevant information. You can save sections of webpages or the whole thing. # Powerful search tools Webpages you Cyte are saved on our server, letting you return to your research even if the webpage has been deleted or modified. # Simple user sharing Invite colleagues and friends to join your projects, discover new research, and share information.

iCyte - Home

No comments:

Post a Comment